Corporate Social Investment
As a leading healthcare company, our goal is to continue to develop innovative medicines and diagnostics that address unmet medical needs and are of real value to society. We aim to provide real improvements in patients health and their quality and length of life - this is our core contribution. We are committed to achieving our aim in a responsible and sustainable manner and we do this by:
- Respecting the needs of the individual, society and the environment.
- Meeting high standards of performance in business practices and ethics by ensuring our values of integrity, courage and passion guide the daily behaviour and decisions of all employees.
- Working with governments and healthcare providers to help develop effective policies relating to public health and access to medicines and diagnostics.
- Encouraging employee participation in, and providing corporate sponsorship for a wide range of health, education and social service programs and activities.
- Contributing to the Millennium Development Goals.
- Philanthropic Donations and non-commercial Sponsorship.
We are involved in the following CSI initiatives: